Supply Chain Operations Associate
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Associate to join our Supply Chain Operations team, based in Istanbul. This role will be the critical link between warehousing, purchasing and demand planning department. You will be responsible for ensuring on-time supplier delivery, warehouse readiness and providing inflow-outflow information to the demand planning department. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is keen to grow their career in a fast paced, high performing team that is managing our global supply chain.
What you will focus on:
- Tracking supply chain orders on a daily basis ensuring timely deliveries
- Ensuring the product documentation and labeling are completed according to our standards
- Analyzing supplier performance patterns and constraints and providing insights for the procurement department
- Collaborating closely with Supply Chain Finance team to take corrective actions at the supplier side
- Assisting in building monthly supply chain dashboard for the top management
- Tracking the root causes of operational problems and build infrastructure
What we are looking for:
- University Degree from Engineering departments or BA
- Minimum 2 years Supply Chain Experience (preferably in planning, logistics and warehousing departments)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluency in English is required for this role
- A good balance of being assertive and collaborative
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.