Accounts Receivable Manager
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our New York City team. The incumbent will work for the collection of outstanding accounts receivable from existing clients across Βlueground in the US aiming at reducing accounts receivable delinquency. The role will focus on developing an effective credit risk assessment process, anticipating and resolving receivables issues and monitoring ageing accounts. The role will also ensure that all collection activity is handled professionally, timely, and in accordance with all company policies, procedures and state and federal guidelines.
What you will work on:
- Partner with business executives, legal counsel and fellow colleagues from collections department to build an end to end credit risk assessment and collections process
- Handle outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Initiate eviction proceedings by providing necessary documentation to the relevant authority, in partnership with legal counsel
- Review and resolve client-billing problems and reduce accounts receivable delinquency according to collection plans
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of prior high volume collection/accounts receivable experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service attitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & Word
- Ability to effectively multitask and work multiple accounts
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to collection activities
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com