At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Part Time Housekeeper to be a part of our Los Angeles team. As a member of our Operations team you will focus on attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The purpose is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our company's reputation.
This is a part time position, and will require the individual to work daily and approximately 25-30 hours per week. Based on performance there is opportunity to become full-time.
What you will focus on:
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, dust-free, and safe environment for guests following prescribed cleaning procedures
- Provide 2-3 apartment cleanings per day
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting polishing, replacing bedding.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to company standards
- Remove any items that are not Blueground property
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain housekeeping tools/materials provided to you and bring to every job location
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of work experience in hotels, apartment buildings or rentals
- Must have your own reliable means of transportation
- Ability to lift, push, and pull required load (up to 25 lbs)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Openness to the use of new technology to streamline job processes and communication
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Competitive salary
- Work related travel expenses reimbursed
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.