Quality Assurance Associate
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Associate based in Boston to work with our client experience and operations team. The role will focus on ensuring that Blueground properties are according company brand and quality standards.
What you will focus on:
- Conduct check-in and check-out inspections to review the property and furniture's condition, assuring that everything is in perfect condition. All the heating, plumbing, cooling and electrical systems should be operational, the appliances work properly and the furniture has no sign of damage
- Estimate and report the level of damage that may have been occurred after guests stay at our property
- Check and evaluate the cleaning services conducted in our properties by cleaning partners
- Prepare regular reports including the inspection findings
- Lead the implementation of the entire quality audit plan based on quality assurance principles
What we are looking for:
- 2 years of relevant experience in the hospitality sector or in a facilities management company; work record in inspections will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail
- Very good communication skills - verbal and written
- Knowledge of data collection, management and analysis
- Planning and organizational skills
- Market competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Commuting Benefit
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Joining a fast growing start up
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.