Client Experience Team Lead
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Team Lead based in our office in Chicago. As a Client Experience Team Lead, you will find solutions to the stickiest, most unique challenges faced by our guests and our team. Additionally, you will grow and develop a team of 3-5 coordinators serving markets across the US via email, phone and chat.
The ideal candidate is an experienced people manager who has worked in hospitality to create memorable experiences for our guests and your team.
What you will focus on:
- Collaborate with other Team Leads and Managers to align on best practices
- Work cross-functionally to resolve complex guest issues
- Handle escalated guest issues with poise and tact
- Be accountable for the quality and performance of your team
- Coach and develop a team of 3-5 front-line coordinators
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to better serve our guests as well as internal and external partners
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years experience managing others in a service environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization and organization skills and the ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com