Team Lead - Account Executive
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Team Lead - Account Executive based in Los Angeles to join our inbound sales function. As a member of our sales team you will take on leads and work full sales cycle as an individual contributor while managing the day-to-day performance of a lean team.
What you will focus on:
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create hands on training to ensure sellers are qualifying calls appropriately
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage day-to-day performance of the sales team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Take on leads and work full sales cycle
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within real estate tech is a plus
- 3-5 years or more of prior management experience; prior management consulting or transactional sales experience is a plus
- Ability to make decisions based on data and collaborating on new strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, transparent, and dependable
- Willing to be both player and coach and work sales full cycle
- Market competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Joining a fast growing start up
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.