At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit an experienced (Maintenance) Technician to work for our Dubai based operations. The ideal person is a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks and thoughtful as to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for our guests.The role is primary responsible for completing interior installations or repairs to brand standards as well as keeping operations managers informed of potential repairs, actions being taken and the status of any major maintenance projects.
What you will focus on:
- Installation of furniture, lights, home appliances etc as required based on furnishing standards
- Repairs to drywall, electrical and TV installations, plumbing and basic building repairs and climate controls
- Partner with the Furnishing Team, cleaning services and Client Experience Representatives to ensure the quality of product and experience offered to our guests
- Assist guests with maintenance/technical issues related to their stay at the property in order to support a positive guest experience
What we are looking for:
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
You should have:
- Experience (at least 3 years) as a Maintenance Technician or in a similar role
- Experience in repairing home appliances will be consider as a plus
- Strong knowledge of maintenance/technical procedures and practices
- An active Driver’s License
- Ability to work alternating shifts (e.g. every other weekend)
- Appropriate Certifications for the equipment in use
- Great problem solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Istanbul!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.