Guest Relations Associate
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently recruiting an Guest Relations Associate for our offices in New York.
The role is a great opportunity for a hardworking and ambitious individual to gain a real insight into the real estate and hospitality industry. Your will primarily support the team operations and also interact with guests and contribute in them having a great experience with Blueground. You will be involved activities on a number of areas of our operations. These include set-up and furnishing of new Blueground units, guest requests including check in and check out as well as various administration and maintenance tasks
If you're someone who possesses a genuine interest in operations, process efficiency and problem-solving, enjoy being mobile during working hours and you like to interact with clients, partners and team members, then this role could be for you!
What you will focus on:
- Manage viewings at Blueground properties for prospective clients or partners
- Coordinate crews and partners to carry out maintenance, repairs, cleanings in a seamless fashion ensuring that Blueground guests receive a smooth and excellent experience
- Manage important paperwork and carry out general administration tasks
- Meet, greet & interact with our guests perform check-in/outs to our properties according to business standards
- Perform general messenger related duties (collecting paperwork, delivering items, un-boxing furnishing packs, receiving mailing, etc)
- Serve as a bridge between the customer experience team and our beloved guests
- Be our eyes and ears inside the apartments, the first to look and spot mistakes and issues
- Support existing customer relationships by managing incoming calls and e-mails and handling appropriate follow-up process
What we are looking for:
- Problem solver, with ability to work for a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Fantastic communicator - both written and verbal
- Minimum 1 year of experience in operations related roles
- Great attention to details
- Experience with Microsoft excel and google docs
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
- Willingness to get hands dirty as needed to drive success
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.