Motion Graphics Designer
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our team in Athens and work closely with the Digital Design and Brand team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s highly ambitious and passionate about motion graphics design while being on the forefront of tech and advertising.
Within this role you will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketing, product, brand, and business leaders to articulate the company’s brand through animation. You will work on a variety of projects, communicating with our multi-faceted stakeholder groups.
What you’ll focus on
- Leading the development of 2D and 3D motion graphics as well as editing of videos
- Conceptualizing, researching, creating and coordinating illustrations that best represent a concept visually
- Creating storyboards, mockups
- Promoting the growth of the brand through motion graphics
- Establishing templates and other workflow processes to scale implementation of motion graphics to future videos
- Recommending creative solutions to complex business ideas
- Assisting internal and external editors in adding graphics to videos
- Developing motion brand guidelines for our video graphic element
- Experience from 3 up to 7 years in 2D/3D Animation, Video editing, Post production or other related field
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Video/Film Production or related field preferred
- Mastery of Adobe After Effects
- Very Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC Suite, (most importantly Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate)
- Excellent layout, color and typography skills
- Strong sense of motion and design
- Strong sense of aesthetics and understanding of visual design and branding
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Team player – who enjoys working and socializing with different teams and people
- Workstation of your choice
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.