Enterprise Sales Associate
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Enterprise Sales Associate based in Dubai. As a member of our enterprise sales team, you will support our Account Managers by managing outbound cold email campaigns to companies that would benefit from Blueground's services.
Main responsibilities include:
- Compile lists of prospective clients using Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Oversee procurement of email addresses and scrub and verify contact lists
- Manage cold email campaigns including scheduling campaigns and tracking and managing responses
- Conduct cold calls
- Schedule sales calls for Account Managers
- Track results of campaigns and provide feedback for improving response rates
- Assist sales manager in closing deals with new and existing clients
- Periodically interact with clients, help them understand the business, and resolve any queries they might have
- Assist sales manager to forecast accurately number of deals and volume of revenue to be generated on a monthly basis
- 1-2 years experience in sales or sales development
- Bachelor Degree from a Top-tier University
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- Professional and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written), able to summarize Blueground benefits
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with using online marketing platforms
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Istanbul!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.