Director of Real Estate
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people's growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently recruiting a Director of Real Estate based in our Dubai offices.
The Director of Real Estate position is one of the most stimulating and impactful leadership roles at Blueground. As a Director of Real Estate, your primary focus will be accelerating the growth of our business in Dubai. You will lead Blueground’s business development team, negotiate and partner with top-developers and landlords to add new properties in large numbers to Blueground’s portfolio. To achieve this, you will leverage your network and expand your strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Real Estate industry. You will work closely with the General Manager to develop and execute on a property acquisition strategy and plan. If you like ownership, managing and developing colleagues, hustle, negotiating while being structured and analytical in your approach, this is the right role for you.
What you will focus on:
- Drive hyper growth for Blueground in Dubai by leading the property acquisition effort and signing multi-unit deals
- Connect to large real estate developers and landlords of buildings meeting Blueground standards to present Blueground’s leasing and partnership model
- Oversee partnership and support negotiations with key real estate developers and Landlords on multiple variables to define partnership terms
- Recruit, coach and manage a high performing team of Business Development Managers and Associates
- Oversee and coach the business development team on how to develop and cultivate relationships with large real estate brokerage firms to broaden reach and drive supply acquisition
- Provide local perspective and work with the General Manager to adapt the business model as required
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience (at least 5 years) of leadership roles in real estate, hospitality, or sales related roles.
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results
- An extensive and established network with key people in the local residential real estate industry
- Analytical and data-driven decision making
- Love for negotiations
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Great attention to detail to ensure contract terms have been carefully considered and agreed
- “Always be closing” mentality
- Exceptionally good communicator with the ability to close deals in different environments
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Deep caring about people development and their overall well being
- Market competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Joining a fast growing international team
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations!