At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join our team in New York, reporting to our Brand Manager. As a Copywriter of our in-house branding team, you’ll oversee the discipline of writing for multiple functions across the organization including marketing, product, design and customer experience, as well as contribute to shaping the Blueground brand through fresh, compelling content. Your portfolio demonstrates impressive advertising and branding copy skills.
What you will focus on:
- Develop the Blueground voice and create marketing copy that spans all marketing channels, including email, advertising, social media based on analytics and deep understanding of our target audiences
- Work cross-functionally with global teams and functions, including product, performance marketing, design, and customer experience to concept and execute various marketing initiatives
- Understand and create both direct response and awareness messaging depending on broader marketing strategy and specific channel goals
- Monitor the performance of content you develop for continuous optimization against set objectives and KPIs
- Contribute to Blueground blogs, writing blog articles using insights and data
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience writing and editing creative copy for a consumer brand at a creative agency or in-house team
- Airtight writing skills combined with an ability to think strategically about brand concepts and implementation across multiple channels
- Exceptional research, proofreading, and editing skills, as demonstrated in your diverse portfolio
- Experience taking assignments from the research phase through to publication, optimization, and measurement onsite
- Great organization skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across multiple teams
- A cultural connoisseur with a vital pulse on current cultural trends in design, hospitality, music, fashion, and tech
- A collaborative spirit that lends itself well to working closely with various stakeholders across teams, including remote ones
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any new communication project
- A learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- An eager collaborator, effective communicator and storyteller with strong interest in content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, writing, journalism, or other relevant degree
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!