At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for a Demand planner to join our high performing Supply Chain Operations team, based in Istanbul. This role will be responsible for managing demand-supply risks and communicating effectively with stakeholders. Collaborating with city GM’s, product & design team and all related parties of Supply Chain, you will ensure the required furniture are always at disposal. You will have a great understanding of the demand forecast for our markets, monitor global inventory levels and take action according to the output of this initiative. If you liked what you read and you feel you can make a difference in this role we would love to hear from you!
What you will focus on:
- Improving demand planning systems, infrastructure, tools and methods
- Reporting, analyzing and delivering KPIs (Forecast Bias & Accuracy, Supply Chain KPIs, Stock-on-hand days, overstocks)
- Managing short-term demand requests
- Identifying potential supply risks and aligning with internal customers
- Highlighting gaps in the demand planning and ensuring any required actions are on track (both within supply chain and extended Blueground team)
- Obsolete stock management, identifying risks, taking the required actions to accelerate sales and avoiding excess stock
- Managing the Supply Chain responsibilities in various projects
- Acting as a master data specialist, maintaining master data activities
- Preparing orders for export operations by analyzing forecast and stock availability
- Defining stock parameterization and improving stock level, while securing high standard service level
What we are looking for:
- University Degree either from Engineering departments or BA
- Minimum 2 years Supply Chain Experience (demand/ supply planning or Sales Forecasting)
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities while working with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluency in English is required for this role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com