Content Marketing Specialist (Native English)
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 5 markets, surpassing 850 locations and 120 team members. To further accelerate our growth, we are now launching operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago and Boston, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a (native English speaker) Content Marketing Specialist based in our Athens HQs to join our centralized marketing function.
As member of our content marketing team, you will be:
- Involved in all content creation activities for the organization’s digital assets
- Managing aspects of content production and maintenance for the website and app, including product descriptions, blogs, articles, white-papers, email marketing, social media, communication with stakeholders, imagery and videos
- Contributing to the creation of a content calendar to maximize ROI for the organization
- Ensuring all content is developed with the latest SEO strategies and is promoted to the right audience
- Analyzing content performance and suggest improvements
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to improve and automate content development processes
- Ensuring all content is delivered on time
The ideal candidate must process the following:
- Degree in Business/Communications/Journalism from a top tier University/College
- At least 2 year experience in content writing, freelance or employment
- Native English speaker with excellent written skills
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- High attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multitasking
- Great communicator, friendly and approachable
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Steep learning curve as you will be exposed to different geographies and initiatives
- Competitive compensation