At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join our finance department based in Athens. The role will act as a Finance Business Partner for a Blueground city, focusing on providing valid financial management information to the VP of Finance in order to facilitate decision support, resulting in growth of revenues and profitability.
What you will focus on:
- Work on and provide the analysis of monthly financial and performance metrics for revenue and direct costs in pursuit of improving cash flow and operations efficiency
- Prepare and report monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as requested, to support the central and per country consolidation of the annual budgeting and forecast process
- Support the senior management with ad hoc financial analysis and reporting projects as required
- Update accounts receivable/payable in the business system and perform reconciliations according to market (under responsibility) needs
- Perform basic accounting duties for assigned market i.e. daily transactions with vendors, suppliers etc, bank reconciliations, update of accounts statements
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics from a top-tier university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a multinational company or within the financial services industry
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com