Enterprise Sales Manager
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 300 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently seeking to recruit an Enterprise Sales Manager based in Los Angeles to join our sales team. As a member of our enterprise sales team you will develop and grow corporate accounts by conducting outbound sales to companies that would benefit from Blueground’s services. You’ll work in an exciting and collaborative environment, surrounded by talented and motivated colleagues. On top of it all, you’ll be joining an office that is rapidly growing.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create sales pipeline through proactive outreach to prospective customers utilizing a combination of email campaigns, networking and market research
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Cultivate and build strong business relationships with key corporate decision makers (i.e. HR, Operations, Office Managers).
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing enterprise clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
What we are looking for:
- 5-7 years progressive experience in sales or account management
- Effective and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written) with an ability to clearly summarize Blueground's value proposition
- Excellent negotiation skills and customer service attitude
- Knowledge of and network in the local tech scene is considered an advantage
- Market competitive salary
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Flexible leave policy
- Joining a fast growing start up
- Health insurance
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.