We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe.
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 9 markets, surpassing 1,000 locations and 150+ team members, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a Sales Executive based in NY to join our sales function. As member of our corporate team you will manage inbound sales requests concerning bookings of blueground properties.
What you will focus on:
- Respond to incoming property sales inquires and requests (via phone, email, etc) generated from all online sales channels offering clients the best accommodation solution based on their need
- Become an expert in local pricing for medium term and long term rentals in order to optimize revenue
- Coordinate viewings of blueground properties for potential clients according to their requests
- Forecast sales activity and revenue
- Focus on providing a great user experience
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in sales or account management in the real estate sector
- Keen with online sales/channel management practices and product pricing
- Effective and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written) with an ability to clearly summarize blueground value proposition
- Excellent negotiation skills and customer service
- Market competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Unlimited metrocard
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Flexible leave policy
- Joining a fast growing start up