At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently in need of an Operations Manager to join our San Francisco team and help drive Blueground's growth in the US. At the heart of what we do is operations, and it is a core area of the business. The role’s main focus will be on ensuring smooth operations, as well as continuous improvement of our business systems and processes.
Your primary responsibilities include creating and executing project plans according to Blueground 's furnishing standards and brand style directions.
What you will focus on:
- Full operational set-up and maintenance coordination of Blueground properties (furnishing, supplies, services, etc) according to brand style and guidelines
- Liaise, manage and negotiate with contractors, vendors and external business partners ensuring that our guests enjoy high standards of client experience
- Continuously improve our property on-boarding processes
- Support the on-boarding process of new properties
What we are looking for :
- Graduate from a top-tier university
- 2+ years of progressive work experience preferably in the area of business operations or services in a start-up, SME or large corporation
- Great at multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Analytical thinker and results-oriented
- Customer service mindset
- Experience in hospitality or real estate is considered a plus
- Team management experience, optimally in field operations is considered a plus
- Market competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Commuting Benefit
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Joining a fast growing start up
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.