Client Experience Coordinator (Native-like French Speaker)
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Coordinator based in Athens to join our centralized client experience department and be responsible for our French business operations. The role is a great opportunity for a hard-working and talented person to gain a real insight into the hospitality industry. If you're someone who possesses a genuine interest in customer service, technical teams coordination and problem-solving and you like to interact with internal and external customers across the business, then this role is for you!
What you will focus on:
- Receiving complex inquiries from guests and then deciding the right way to resolve the issues while ensuring an excellent client experience
- Scheduling, collaborating and managing internal and external business partners to ensure operational excellence in Blueground properties
- Liaising across functions within the business to identify the origin of customer support issues and improve related processes to enhance customer experience
- Maintaining long-lasting relations with business stakeholders
- Planning the daily routes of operations associates based on the number of stops, location and type of their tasks assigned, as well as customers' needs and business priorities
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a position including back office operations or customer service responsibilities, alternatively in managing housing construction projects
- Prior experience in route planning/scheduling will be considered an asset
- Fluent in French and English with computer literate
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to maintain strong professional relationships with customers and business partners
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work during weekends
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
Please send us your Resume in English
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.