Real Estate - Business Development Associate
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 9 markets, surpassing 1,000 locations and 200+ team members, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Associate for our forthcoming launch in Chicago, IL.
The Business Development Associate will help us find apartments according to Blueground specifications and standards. He/she will focus on visiting selected areas in the city to identify the right housing for on-boarding in order to grow further our business in the local market.
If you are a recent university graduate or a young professional who possesses great interest in the hospitality and real estate sector, with strong research and strategic analysis skills looking for a fast-growing career within an international startup company, then this role maybe for you!
What you will focus on:
- Conducting research and sourcing qualified properties via market investigation (real estate agencies, property adds, etc)
- Presenting Blueground's value proposition, the essence of our business and the benefits our product and services offer to landlords, real estate brokers and partners
- Communicating with landlords and real estate partners, pricing negotiation and contract administration according to company procedures
- Maintaining overall business growth through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, networking and local market sector knowledge to increase supply
What we are looking for:
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Previous experience in a related position or field is welcome but not a must
- Real Estate exposure would be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills and with an eye-to-detail approach
- Quick thinker and deal maker
- Passion for aesthetic housing and with home inspection ability
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited vacation
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Opportunity to grow alongside the company and be part of a fast-paced organization
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.