At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for a highly motivated, SEO Associate to join our growing Marketing team in Athens. The role will report to our SEO Manager and support in crafting and executing the SEO roadmap. If you are obsessed with SEO and keen to take part in reshaping the definition of “industry best practices'' this role is perfect for you. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has strong communication skills.
What you will focus on:
- Analyzing our websites and identifying opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discover-ability
- Developing persuasive link-building strategies and campaigns
- Recommending SEO opportunities based on keyword research, competitive analysis and internal tools
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of various SEO tactics and KPIs – including keyword rankings, traffic, revenue and ROI
- Analyzing technical SEO implementations and researching how we benchmark against global competition targeting on identifying gaps or opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2-4 years of professional experience in marketing or related field
- Good numerical and writing skills
- Being familiar with critical SEO analytics, research platforms and website optimization tools such as Google Ads, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMRush, Moz, etc.
- Knowledge of white-hat link-building practices will be considered a plus
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Fluency in English is required for this role, additional languages will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!