At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently looking to recruit a Talent Recruiter based in Athens to join our People Operations team. We are looking for a passionate recruiter to join our team and help us hire top talent across cities. You will focus on bringing on board amazing people that will love our culture and embrace our values. If you are a target-driven professional, who has a passion for attracting great talent and creating an exceptional candidate experience, this is an opportunity to drive your career forward! As a Blueground talent scout, you will manage the recruitment process from end to end and collaborate with our senior leadership team to bring on board amazing people. If you like what you read, you get excited by change and understand the needs of a fast-growing company we’d love to hear from you!
What you will focus on:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy to develop a robust pipeline of strong candidates
- Identify talent, conduct phone screens, manage on site interviews and make recommendations
- Project manage and perform all components involved in the full life-cycle of the recruiting process
- Secure and maintain qualified candidates through direct sourcing, industry/social networking, resume database, employee referrals, career fairs etc.
- Manage a high volume of open positions across different functions, while keeping high momentum with both internal teams and external candidates
- Continuously contribute to the knowledge base of the group by sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types
- Drive the candidate experience throughout the pipeline
- Ensure that recruiting and employment practices are compliant with federal, state and local laws
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with college career centers and campus leads
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience preferably within a startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a top tier University
- Proven ability to network and identify future talent
- In-depth knowledge of talent market
- Great communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of management
- Ability to establish trusted relationships with management, candidates and external partners
- Positive attitude combined with a desire to make work fun
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!