Performance Marketing Specialist
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe.
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 5 markets, surpassing 850 locations and 120 team members. To further accelerate our growth, we are now launching operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago and Boston, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Specialist based in our Athens HQs to join our centralized marketing function.
As a member of our performance marketing team, you will be:
- Managing paid online marketing channels (search, affiliation, paid social media, display, paid mobile marketing and retargeting) with a clear goal: increase the number of conversions to drive top-line growth while improving marketing efficiency and decreasing customer acquisition costs.
- Responsible for identifying new online marketing opportunities and launching new channels across multiple markets to achieve maximum ROI across paid channels
- Managing weekly/monthly costs and budgets to ensure the lean and efficient growth of marketing channels
- Contributing to automation efforts for all paid channels, from end-to-end to quickly launch marketing campaigns for new markets
- Degree in Business/Engineering/IT/Science from a top tier University/College
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Performance Marketing, preferably in eCommerce
- Deep knowledge in at least two of the following channels: Display, Paid Social or SEM
- Excellent written English
- Very strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multitasking
- Great communicator, friendly and approachable
- An unparalleled experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Steep learning curve as you will be exposed to different geographies and initiatives
- Competitive compensation