We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join our finance department based in our Headquarters in Athens. The role will act as a a Finance Business Partner for a Blueground city, focusing on providing valid financial management information to the VP of Finance in order to facilitate decision support, resulting in growth of revenues and profitability.
What you will focus on:
- Update accounts receivable/payable in the business system and perform reconciliations according to market (under responsibility) needs
- Perform basic accounting duties for assigned market i.e. daily transactions with vendors, suppliers etc, bank reconciliations, update of accounts statements
- Work on and provide the analysis of monthly financials and performance metrics for revenue and direct costs in pursuit of improving cash flow and operations efficiency
- Prepare and report monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as requested, to support the central and per country consolidation of the annual budgeting and forecast process
- Support the senior management with ad hoc financial analyses and reporting projects as required
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics from a top-tier university
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a multinational company or within the financial services industry
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Steep learning curve as you will be exposed to different geographies and initiatives
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai