Operations Associate (Weekend Shift)
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for an Operations Associate (weekend shift) to join our fast growing Boston team.
The ideal candidate should be a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks and thoughtful as to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for our guests.The role is primary responsible for assisting with emergency issues on weekends, supporting the Operations Team with customer issues such as lockouts, late night client check-ins, and emergency relocations, as well as keeping Operations Managers informed of potential repairs and actions being taken.
This position is a part time weekend shift position, and will require the individual to be on call 16-20 hours per week.
Main responsibilities include:
- Respond to emergency customer issues on the weekend
- Assist with customer entry to and exit from properties as needed over the weekend
- Be the main point of contact between our guests and the customer experience team during the weekend
- Complete basic to medium maintenance tasks to ensure positive guest experiences
- Supervise handyman while working on resolving an emergency in our apartments (locksmith, plumber etc.)
Additional tasks may include:
- Manage viewings at Blueground properties for prospective clients or partners
- Perform messenger related duties such as collecting paperwork, delivering items, receiving mail
What we are looking for:
- Willingness to get their hands dirty as needed to achieve operational excellence
- Great at handy work
- Problem solver, with ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Hard working with great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Confident user of technology (email, slack, Google suite)
- Can perform heavy lifting when needed
- Is available to work weekends
- Located within 30 minutes of downtown Boston
- A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
- Competitive compensation
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Fast-paced work culture, full of fun and talented people
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.