At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our fast growing San Francisco team.The ideal candidate should be a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks and thoughtful as to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for our guests.The role is primary responsible for completing interior installations or repairs to brand standards as well as keeping operations managers informed of potential repairs, actions being taken and the status of any major maintenance projects. This position will require the individual to work certain weekends.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist our Operations Managers in the full set-up of the apartments with un-boxing, furniture assembly and frames' installation
- Perform messenger related duties such as collecting paperwork, delivering items, receiving mail
- Be the main point of contact between our guests and the customer experience team
- Complete basic to medium maintenance tasks to ensure positive guest experience
Additional tasks may include:
- Manage viewings at Blueground properties for prospective clients or partners
- Perform check-in/outs to our properties according to business standards
What we are looking for:
- Willingness to get their hands dirty as needed to achieve operational excellence
- Great at handy work
- Can do some heavy lifting when needed
- Driver’s licence (no major traffic violations in the past 3 years)
- Located within 25 minutes from downtown San Francisco
- Is available to work weekends
- Confident user of technology (email, slack, G-suite)
- Problem solver, with ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Hard working with great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
- Competitive annual compensation
- Corporate cell phone plan
- Fast-paced work culture, full of fun and talented people
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.