At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things in life -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply #ShowUpStartLiving.
At present, Blueground operates 2,000 apartments in nine cities across three countries and have a team of 300 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in over 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We build our culture around people that demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our fast growing New York team.The ideal candidate should be a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks and thoughtful as to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for our guests.The role is primary responsible for completing interior installations or repairs to brand standards as well as keeping operations managers informed of potential repairs, actions being taken and the status of any major maintenance projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist our Operations Managers in the set-up of the units with un-boxing, furniture assembly and frames' installation
- Complete basic maintenance tasks to ensure positive guest experience
- Manage viewings at Blueground properties for prospective clients or partners
- Perform check-in/outs to our properties according to business standards
- Be the main point of contact between our guests and the customer experience team
- Perform messenger related duties such as collecting paperwork, delivering items, receiving mailing
What we are looking for:
- Willing to work flexible hours (may include occasional weekends)
- Problem solver, with ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Willingness to get their hands dirty as needed to achieve operational excellence
- A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance plan
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com