At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Program Manager based in our office in NYC. As a Program Manager on our Experience team, you will own a portfolio of projects all aimed to shape the experience for Blueground’s guests across the US. You will own process improvements from analysis through implementation and work closely with stakeholders within Experience as well as other departments. You will lead multi-market projects aimed at improving all aspects of our guests’ stay from check-in to check out.
The ideal candidate is an empathetic, data-driven, self-starter who is passionate about creating memorable experiences for our guests and solving problems where no solution currently exists.
What you will focus on:
- Planning and leading high-impact initiatives to improve guest experience processes and KPIs
- Coordinating across markets in pursuit of these initiatives
- Being an essential thought partner to in developing best-in-class guest experience
- Liaising with members of the Experience, Sales and Operations teams to identify trends and uncover the next opportunity to help our Clients
- Designing documents, workflows, use cases, and perform data analysis
- Driving continuous improvement efforts to better serve our guests as well as internal and external partners
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years experience with process optimization and program management, ideally in a customer experience strategy or quality assurance environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization and organization skills and the ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Strong Excel/Googleshets skills. SQL skills a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com