Client Experience Coordinator
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe.
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 9+ markets, surpassing 1500+ locations and 200+ team members. To further accelerate our growth, we are now launching operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago and Boston, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Coordinator based in Athens to join our centralized client experience department. The role is a great opportunity for a hard-working and talented person to gain a real insight into the hospitality industry. If you're someone who possesses a genuine interest in customer service, technical teams coordination and problem-solving and you like to interact with internal and external customers across the business, then this role is for you!
What you will focus on:
- Receiving and resolving guests' inquiries in order to provide excellent client experience over the phone and face-to-face
- Scheduling, collaborating and managing internal and external business partners to ensure operational excellence in Blueground properties
- Liaising across functions within the business to identify the origin of customer support issues and improve related processes to enhance customer experience
- Maintaining long-lasting relations with business stakeholders
- Planning the daily routes of operations associates based on the number of stops, location and type of their tasks assigned, as well as customers' needs and business priorities
What we are looking for:
- Degree from a top-tier University
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a position including back office operations or customer service responsibilities, alternatively in managing housing construction projects
- Prior experience in route planning/scheduling will be considered an asset
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Computer literate
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to maintain strong professional relationships with customers and business partners
- Problem-solving attitude
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow alongside Blueground' s expansion locally and abroad
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai