CRM Marketing Manager (Global)
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe.
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 9 markets, surpassing 1,000 locations and 200+ team members, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketer with significant CRM/Email experience to join our Athens-based Marketing team. This role will help drive both revenue and product engagement via communications to our subscribers.
You will take ownership of promotional and marketing automation functions including:
- Developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new users, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle
- Leveraging marketing-automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer acquisition and retention
- Managing email marketing campaigns including content creation, setup, a/b testing, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product, and Data teams to identify data needs for effective segmentation, creating and distributing targeted content, and tracking
- Collaborate with Brand and Design teams to ensure our brand and voice come through in emails
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation and promotional email programs
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
- Hands on experience with content management and email marketing platforms
- Expert writing and communication skills in English
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, and digital media) to communicate to customer base (preferred)
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Very organized and love for sticking to deadlines
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Bachelor in Marketing or relevant field or related professional experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe Suite preferred
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and fun working environment, working next to very talented people
- Steep learning curve and development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai