At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,500 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of more than 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently recruiting a Salesforce Administrator to join our New York team you will be part of the Revenue Driving team helping identifying core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units.
What you will focus on:
- Manage globally our Salesforce business application across B2C, B2B Sales and Marketing(Pardot)
- Lead Salesforce architecture and design, data cleanliness and integrity, building sales methodology and process into Salesforce, testing and deploying new processes
- Create and manage all aspects of users security; profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules
- Provide quality assurance testing of business applications and reports on as needed basis
- Supporting multiple departments in the areas of application configuration using native in-app development frameworks, enhancing and creating reports and dashboards
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SFDC end users globally
- Sharing ad hoc reports and analysis on excel and Google sheets on specific metrics to share with function heads
What we are looking for :
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Level 1 Salesforce Administration Certification
- Firm grasp on declarative automations using workflow process builder/cloud flow designer, approval process, workflow field updates,email alerts,quick actions, validation rules, formula fields and roll up summary fields
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard SFDC reporting functionality
- Experience in supporting 300+ SDFC users preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple projects with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- A visionary who is technical but also providing innovative ideas to aid in company growth
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.