We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe
Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 5 markets, surpassing 850 locations and 120 team members. To further accelerate our growth, we are now launching operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago and Boston, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people's time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don't forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a Collections Associate to join our Athens based Finance and Accounting Department. The incumbent will work for the collection of outstanding accounts receivable from existing clients across blueground markets aiming at resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Main responsibilities include:
- Process outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Review and resolve client-billing problems and rescue accounts receivable delinquency according to collection plans
- Look for issues attributing to account delinquency and handle according to business procedures
- Monitor outstanding collection reports and provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- B.A. in Finance or relevant discipline from a top-tier university
- 1-2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base
- fluent in English and proficient in Microsoft Office
- strong analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Market competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-pacing environment and within cross-cultural teams