Real Estate - Business Development Associate
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
For our newly launched San Francisco operations, we are looking to recruit a Business Development Associate to help us find apartments according to Blueground specifications and standards. He/she will focus on visiting selected areas in the city to identify the right housing for on-boarding in order to grow further our business in the local market.
If you are a recent university graduate or a young professional who possesses great interest in the hospitality and real estate sector, with strong research and strategic analysis skills looking for a fast-growing career within an international startup company, then this role maybe for you!
What you will focus on:
- Research and sourcing of qualified properties via market investigation (real estate agencies, property adds, etc)
- Presentation of Blueground's value proposition, the essence of our business and the benefits of our product and services offered to landlords, real estate brokers and partners
- Communication with landlords and real estate partners, pricing negotiation and contract administration according to company procedures
- Pipeline overall business growth through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, networking and local market sector knowledge to increase supply
What we are looking for:
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Previous experience in a related position or field is welcome but not a must
- Strong communication skills and with an eye-to-detail approach
- Quick thinker and deal maker
- Passion for aesthetic housing and with home inspection ability
- Health insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited vacation
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Opportunity to grow alongside the company and be part of a fast-paced organization
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.