At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking to recruit a Sales Associate based in our Istanbul office to join our inbound sales function. As member of our corporate team she/he will manage inbound sales requests concerning bookings of Blueground properties from retail clients to achieve revenue growth for the assigned market.
What you will focus on:
- Receive and respond to incoming reservation inquiries & requests (phone & email) generated from all channels
- Analyze client needs to offer alternatives or negotiate prices aiming always at achieving sales with best value
- Arrange viewings of Blueground properties for potential clients according to their requests
- Conduct check in and introduce guests to the home, presenting Blueground offering services and the location
- Manage sales contracts and relevant documentation
- Maintain long-lasting relationships with retail clients while ensuring excellent customer experience for our guests
What we are looking for:
- Sales background (considered as a must), ideally in Real Estate or Hospitality
- BSc /BA Degree and 2-3 years experience in active sales (local market knowledge will be considered an asset)
- Proficient in Turkish and English
- Speaking and writing Korean, Arabic, Persian or Japanese will be considered as a plus
- Professional and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written), able to summarize Blueground benefits
- Excellent negotiation skills and passion for sales and customer service
- Flexible schedule, including weekends
- Driver’s license required, motorcycle license is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com