Email Marketing Specialist
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team in Athens. You should be a great storyteller, adept at transforming messaging statements into compelling narratives, and packaging and delivering them in unique, creative, and engaging ways.
A data-driven problem solver with a high level of creativity, and attention to detail. A stellar communicator and a self-starter that can write, juggle multiple projects, and beat deadlines. Your main focus will be expanding our digital footprint, brand awareness, subscriber base, and leads.
What you will focus on:
- Manage the creative process for all email marketing campaigns to deliver content on-brand, seasonally relevant, and compelling
- Own and execute the email calendar, reporting, testing strategy and operational details, ensuring accuracy in all aspects of the job
- Analyze email performance and identify areas for improvement based on KPI's
- Run A/B tests across all email workflows and continuously iterate on key learning to build an increasingly efficient customer journey
- Develop briefs to help the design team understand the content strategy and bring it to life with on-brand visuals
- Work in collaboration with others to develop relevant content for blogs and social media
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and manage the email address acquisition plan to continually build and improve the quality of our leads
- Work with our analytics team to design and implement targeting strategies, analyze and implement process improvements, and improve internal and external targeting
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team, product, data science, and other internal teams on drip, targeted, ad hoc, launch, event, and newsletter emails
What we are looking for:
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- A strong storyteller, able to map content to different stages of the customer journey
- Experience with campaign automation tools, landing page development, and reporting
- Knowledge of tools that help ensure great emails: Design, HTML, CSS, Analytics
- Strong understanding of customer life-cycle, segmentation and targeting
- Strong analytical skills with a bias towards understanding customer behavior
- Proficient level of English
- HTML knowledge; ability to troubleshoot simple email HTML errors
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, Organizational Studies or related field or commensurate experience
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Steep learning curve as you will be exposed to different geographies and initiatives
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion