Real Estate - Portfolio Administrator
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently recruiting a Real Estate Portfolio Administrator based in our offices New York.
The Real Estate Portfolio Administrator position is one of the most exciting and impactful roles at Blueground. As a RE Portfolio Administrator, your primary focus will be to support the growth and organization of the Real Estate team. You will work closely with Real Estate Associates and Managers on outreach to landlords to add new properties to Blueground’s portfolio while establishing relationships with the local real estate professionals. You will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency of the portfolio and ensuring compliance with internal databases. You will be working on broker/landlord outreach, deal tracking, data management, and company-wide communication.
What you will focus on:
- Track and maintain lease negotiation correspondence and file
- Oversee renewals process for multiple markets including negotiation, tracking, etc.
- Act as point of contact for all leases with Landlord and coordinating with local teams
- Maintain Blueground leasing and property files and enter information into company internal database
- Maintain the market/city budget in Excel, updating as necessary
- Conduct in-depth analysis of potential real estate landlords/developers
- Data management
- Work with the Real Estate team on all related business activities to lease and on-boarding. units including contracting and developing the relationship to lease additional units.
- Perform administrative duties including significant data entry into company database.
- Ensure all information is accurately entered into systems and g-sheet.
- Prepare deal approval memos, insurance certificates, new leases, renewals, license, termination, and modification agreements abstracts, put-throughs and commission payouts
- Work with Real Estate Managers on all related business activities to leasing and on-boarding units including contracting and developing the relationship to lease additional units
- Develop and cultivate relationships with local real estate brokers to broaden the reach and drive supply acquisition
- Ensure accuracy with finance on rent statement and landlord invoicing.
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter who is ready to roll up your sleeves
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a sound grounding in investment concepts
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with speed
- Analytical and data-driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Great attention to detail to ensure contract terms have been carefully considered and agreed
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.