Guest Relations Associate
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently recruiting a Guest Relations Associate for our offices in Los Angeles, CA.
The role is a great opportunity for a hardworking and ambitious individual to gain a real insight into the real estate and hospitality industry. Your will primarily support the team operations and also interact with guests and contribute in them having a great experience with Blueground. You will be involved in activities on a number of areas of our operations. These include set-up and furnishing of new Blueground units, guest requests including check in and check out, as well as various administration and maintenance tasks
If you're someone who possesses a genuine interest in operations, process efficiency and problem-solving, enjoy being mobile during working hours and you like to interact with clients, partners and team members, then this role could be for you!
What you will focus on:
- Manage viewings at Blueground properties for prospective clients or partners
- Coordinate crews and partners to carry out maintenance, repairs and cleanings in a seamless fashion ensuring that Blueground guests receive a smooth and excellent experience
- Manage important paperwork and carry out general administration tasks
- Meet, greet & interact with our guests and perform check-in/outs to our properties according to business standards
- Perform general messenger related duties (collecting paperwork, delivering items, un-boxing furnishing packs, receiving mailing, etc)
- Serve as a bridge between the customer experience team and our beloved guests
- Be our eyes and ears inside the apartments, spot mistakes and issues
- Support existing customer relationships by managing incoming calls and e-mails and handling the appropriate follow-up process
What we are looking for:
- Problem solver, with ability to work for a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Fantastic communicator - both written and verbal
- Minimum 1 year of experience in operations related roles
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft excel and google docs
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
- Willingness to get hands dirty as needed to drive success
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Dynamic international work environment with happy and talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai