We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are currently looking for a talented Interior Architect to join our Design and Supply Chain team based in Istanbul. You will be ensuring that our original furniture designs and existing vendor products meet Blueground's brand, design and quality high standard.
You will be working with global teams to implement the best practices for creating a global standard in every city we operate. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who aspires to grow their knowledge and experience in design and quality assurance within a global, high-energy team.
What you will focus on :
- Own the quality control process and ensure interior designs meet Blueground standards
- Support the creation of Blueground apartments and communicate visual design concepts to remote teams
- Work closely with city teams to troubleshoot design issues
- Regularly check our properties to ensure that the layout of furniture is matching the design guidelines we create
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve design operations
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Interior Architecture from a top tier university
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Planning and organisation skills
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow alongside Blueground' s expansion locally and abroad
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in Greece and Winter in New York