At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things in life -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply #ShowUpStartLiving.
At present, Blueground operates 2,000 apartments in nine cities across three countries and have a team of 300 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in over 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We build our culture around people that demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive based in New York City to join our inbound sales function. As member of our sales team you will manage inbound sales requests concerning bookings of Blueground properties.
What you will focus on:
- Respond to incoming property sales inquiries full cycle and handling requests (via phone, email, social tools etc) generated from all online sales channels offering clients the best accommodation solution based on their need
- Forecast sales activity and revenue (meeting and exceeding weekly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas and KPIs)
- Proactive daily pipeline management in our CRM (HubSpot)
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in sales or account management in the real estate sector in a quota carrying role
- Ability to run proper exploratory/discovery calls, be an active listener and objection handling and negotiation
- Customer first mindset and hunter mentality
- Coachable individual able to implement feedback
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter or at theblueground.com